Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Teacher's Birthday Card

Tonight I'm here to share a recent card I made. 
It all started when Mrs.Parks sent home a standard sheet of construction paper 
and requested the kids to make a birthday card. 
Now since this year is our first time in PreK I don't know all the teachers that well. 
BUT, what I did know was that sad lil' flimsy construction paper just wasn't gonna cut it. 
Since Mems was out of school the next day we loaded up 
on coffee & chocolate milk and got right to work. 

I've had this milk carton stamp forever and thought it would make a great starting point. 
Luckily I had the Laina Lamb Designs journal and school sets waiting to make their debut. 
I grabbed some *real* card stock. 
This gal flexes her creative muscles baby, MFT's 100lb heavyweight cardstock is the only way to go. 
A few die-namics, some twine and a button later and we were set. 
Not bad for a quick birthday card?! 
I thought it turned out pretty cute. 
Mems loved it and wasn't too proud to sign her sweet little signature ALL over the inside. 
Bless us both! 
I'm off to join the MFT new release party. HOLLA!!! 
God's blessings,
Sarah :)




3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Congrats on your new blog, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo cute!!! congrats on your new blog. looks FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORBS! LOVE this image and your fabulous coloring! Awesome layout too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
God's blessings on your day sweet friend,
Sarah :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS