Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Op & MFTWSC151

Hello, hello!
Tonight I'm sharing a birthday card for my Grandpa.
Op (as we call him) had his birthday on the 23th.
We have a tradition of celebrating it 
during our Thanksgiving dinner.
Luckily, he's not much of a technology kinda guy 
(well except for his handheld solitaire game)
so I think I'm safe to share his card here. :)

Now you know I have a thing for MFT. 
Nothing is better than sitting down with a fresh 
PI image and my bag of Copics.
Especially on a cold, wet night like tonight!
Lately I've been loving MFT's die-namics as well.
They make my card making adventures 
w-a-y more fun and successful. 
Top all that off with a weekly card sketch and I am set!
So without further ado, here it is...
Op's birthday card and MFTWSC151.


God's blessings on your night friends! Sarah :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
God's blessings on your day sweet friend,
Sarah :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS