Friday, November 22, 2013

LOVE YOU Reminder

Good morning ya'll!
Can you believe it's Friday again?
I'm certain the days really did get shorter with the time change.
Note to Self: Increase vitamin D supplements.

OK, now on to the topic at hand. 
I'm not sure if it's because I'm a scrapbooker at heart
(or if I'm just eternally 5years old??)
 but I absolutely love a cute paper project.
This Suzy Plantamura doodles stamp set is just too fun.
MFT has released three sets so far...
and yes, I own them all. :)

For this note I used the Love You sentiment 
all colored up bright and cheery.
Then I simply added an encouraging scripture 
and left it taped to Joseph's bathroom mirror.
My prayer was that it provided the perfect 
words of encouragement before he took his ACT.
Although he never commented on it,
I'm certain he thought "WOW, my mom is so thoughtful!"
After all it is still loving taped in place 
and not chunked in the garbage.
I'll take that as the teenager version of
"Thanks for my LOVE YOU Reminder, Mom. 
You know exactly how to make me smile!" 
;)

God's blessings on your weekend sweet friends!
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
God's blessings on your day sweet friend,
Sarah :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS