Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter Peeps

Hi y'all! I'm hopping by with a quick Mama & Mems project. 
Tomorrow is Emily Margaret's preschool Easter Egg Hunt. She has been blessed with the most precious teachers, who were certain to need a little treat. It just so happened that we were in need of some craft therapy. Sounds like a win/win. :) So we set up & mass produced.
With the help of our MFT stamps ( Pure Innocence One of My Favorite Peeps & LJD Cheerful Blessings ) along with MFT ink, Copic multiliners, Spica glitter pens & Prismacolor Pencils we got to work. The tiny paper bags came from Target's dollar spot. We filled them with Easter grass and yummy chocolate. Hooray for Easter treats & our favorite peeps!!!

Whew, we feel better after our stamping session. Now back to conquering the world! 
God's blessings & Happy Easter,
Sarah :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I thought I'd pop over to your blog and am glad I did. I love your coloring style, and this little Easter bag is just perfect! Love the open lines with bits of color added here and there, especially in the white stripes!

    Have a great day,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Sarah! I love how you decorated the Easter bag. I love her striped dress and the sentiment on the flap is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
God's blessings on your day sweet friend,
Sarah :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS